~ SISTER ~
Creating this piece was a profoundly meaningful experience for me, as it often evoked thoughts of my two beloved sisters.
While my sisters and I bear a striking resemblance, we also possess distinct qualities that set us apart. Our eye color, hair color, complexion, and height are all uniquely ours. Though we frequently hear remarks like, "Ah, you all look so much like your sisters, with the same smile."
This notion propelled me to contemplate beyond my biological siblings. To my dear friends who are like sisters, to those sisters who are far away, to the sisters within my community, to my old school companions turned sisters, to the sisters of my nation... to the sisters of the world.
Although we may appear different and possess our own uniqueness—different hair hues, different eye colors, different skin tones, and different languages—our smiles unite us, revealing our inherent similarity. In truth, we are not so dissimilar. We all strive for the same fundamental aspirations in life, both for ourselves and our families: LOVE, PEACE, HEALTH, AND PROSPERITY.
This is dedicated to you, my dear sister...
LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT
- Printed on fine art paper, using archival pigments. The print has an additional 5-10cm paper border for signing and framing.
- All fine art prints are part of a Limited-Edition collection. Signed and numbered by Liesel, including a certificate of authenticity.
- Sold as a loose print and carefully rolled in a thick tube for safe shipping.
- International orders may be subject to import taxes and duties after purchase
- For getting your print framed, technically add a 7cm matt board and a 5cm width frame around image as a guideline.
- Custom sizes and framing available on request.
- Please expect a two week turn around for all printing.
- Interior designers receive industry rates.
Please contact Liesel for custom size orders or any questions you may have.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
*please note colours may appear slightly different on various screens and devices. The edge to edge image depicts the scanned artwork and is the closest reference to the print colour you will receive. Be mindful that photoshoots and styled imagery you see may have filters or be brightened when editing, but I promise you will adore your new piece up close and it is even better in person.