~ GLORIA ~
Gloria Swanson was known as a glamour of the silver screen in the 1920’s. She started her career 14yrs as a walk on extra, soon playing bit roles in comedies. Gloria rose to stardom very quickly and was nominated for the first-ever Academy award for Best actress. Gloria was also business savvy and took Hollywood by storm as a Pioneering Women Filmmaker.
The combination of Donatella & Gloria creates a captivating synergy, resulting in a stunning series that delivers a powerful dramatic impact to a foyer, bedroom, dining or even the bath room.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
- Printed on fine art paper, using archival pigments. The print has an additional 5-10cm paper border for signing and framing.
- All fine art prints are part of a Limited-Edition collection. Signed and numbered by Liesel, including a certificate of authenticity.
- Sold as a loose print and carefully rolled in a thick tube for safe shipping.
- International orders may be subject to import taxes and duties after purchase
- For getting your print framed, technically add a 7cm matt board and a 5cm width frame around image as a guideline.
- Custom sizes and framing available on request.
- Please expect a two week turn around for all printing.
- Interior designers receive industry rates.
Please contact Liesel for custom size orders or any questions you may have.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
*please note colours may appear slightly different on various screens and devices. The edge to edge image depicts the scanned artwork and is the closest reference to the print colour you will receive. Be mindful that photoshoots and styled imagery you see may have filters or be brightened when editing, but I promise you will adore your new piece up close and it is even better in person.