Isabella Boylston is a principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre, she’s in the highest rank at one of the most prestigious dance companies in the world.
Critics described Isabella’s role as Odette as a “role she was born to own”. The role of Odette showcased qualities Isabella brings to her dancing: suppleness, strength, and faultless technique.
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
- Printed on fine art paper, using archival pigments. The print has an additional 5-10cm paper border for signing and framing.
- All fine art prints are part of a Limited-Edition collection. All prints are signed and numbered by Liesel and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Sold as a loose print and carefully rolled in a thick tube for safe shipping.
- International orders may be subject to import taxes and duties after purchase
- For getting your print framed, technically add a 7cm matt board and a 5cm width frame around image as a guideline.
- Custom sizes and framing available on request.
- Please expect a two week turn around for all printing.
- Interior designers receive industry rates.
Please contact Liesel for custom size orders or any questions you may have.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
*please note colours may appear slightly different on various screens and devices. The edge to edge image depicts the scanned artwork and is the closest reference to the print colour you will receive. Be mindful that photoshoots and styled imagery you see may have filters or be brightened when editing, but I promise you will adore your new piece up close and it is even better in person.